Friday, November 14, 2014

the beginning...

THE BEGINNING   I have not written in a very long time two months ago (august 20th) a girl named Kaitlyn came and spent the night. In the morning my mom had to take Hope to her kindergarten meet the teacher thing. I stayed home with Kaitlyn to do some art with her. It was awesome!!! But that was a long time ago now Kaitlyn is now living here in Lancaster with Kelly and Darell Lum . Now yesterday I decided to write a story about a girl named Lavender who experience a 24 year old girl living with her for two months so be ready for the story to Begin ...
just some things that make me focus ...

nature: flowers, animals, anything really

me first writing my blog

sky's just make me concentrate 

just writing my stories 

what am i doing? I'm writing thats what i'm doing

No comments:

Post a Comment